Scientific writer (m/f/d)
At Cellex, researchers, physicians, medical staff and technologists work hand in hand. We are united by the goal of helping people worldwide with life-saving cell therapy products. To this end, our more than 290 employees in Cologne and Dresden give their best.
People are at the center of our work. Respect and appreciation determine the way we treat each other, our donors, patients and our business partners. We are looking for open-minded people who want to grow with us and help shape the future of immunotherapy with passion and commitment.
CMT Cellex Cell Manufacturing Transports and Logistics is a company of the Cellex Cell Professionals Group.
In our state-of-the-art GMP facility in Cologne-Ossendorf, we successfully manufacture cell therapy products developed by Cellex and take over work steps for other pharmaceutical companies as a service provider on the other.
We would like to significantly advance cell therapy and are looking for the following to strengthen our team in Cologne-Ossendorf as soon as possible
Scientific writer (m/f/d)
- Perform medical writing activities according to GMP/GDP and ICH guidelines and relevant laws and regulations
- Write qualification and validation documentation such as protocols, records and reports
- Write and update data overviews
- Participate in the decision-making process for qualification planning of a new GMP facility
- Check-in cooperation with the experts that protocol designs, reports and other submission documents are in line with the sponsor timeline and expected results
- Quality control and/or review of documents
- Write public relation texts for flyers, brochures, website
- Prepare and attend project meetings and web conferences in cooperation with the project manager
- University degree in natural sciences, preferably with doctorate - Experience in biotechnology, quality management, scientific writing
- Very good oral and written skills in German and English, especially when writing scientific and administrative texts
- Communication and teamwork skills, as well as the ability to work in a cooperative environment
- Enjoy working in an interdisciplinary, international team
- Very independent and proactive working style
- Ability to work under pressure, to assert oneself but empathize with others
- Very good knowledge in the use of text processing software
- Willingness to travel on business and short-term mobility
- A full-time permanent position, flexible working hours
- Exciting challenges in a growing biotech company
- An appreciative and trusting corporate culture
- An open and friendly team as well as a pleasant working atmosphere
- A modern workplace conveniently located in an innovative environment
- Numerous benefits (job ticket, company bike leasing, fresh fruit, drinks, company fitness)
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receive your application.